• Port Angeles Small business Association — In-particular person conference Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Cafe, 113 DelGuzzi Generate (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week features Marty Brewer, Port Angeles University District superintendent.
• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Digital conference at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
This week functions Clint Ostler, Dash Air Shuttle.
Assembly by Zoom system at https://us02internet.zoom.us/j/86732473000. For details electronic mail [email protected]
• Clallam County Financial Advancement Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
This 7 days capabilities DNR Commissioner Hillary Franz.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Assembly ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-human being luncheon conferences are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This week functions Clallam County Commissioner Monthly bill Peach, speaking about Constitution Evaluation recommendations.
• West Finish Company and Skilled Affiliation — Fulfills in-person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a digital café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This 7 days characteristics journey and tourism with Marsha Massey, govt director of the Olympic Peninsula Website visitors Bureau.
Registration is essential at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for data on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Digital conference at midday Tuesday.
This week characteristics a strategic arranging session with former District Governor Mo Fritz-Roberts.
For accessibility to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at midday Thursday.
This week features an introductory classification presentation with Elizabeth Morgan.
To be part of the Zoom assembly, e-mail [email protected] for info.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Digital meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features a club assembly and preparation for impending “Running of the Balls” fundraiser.
For accessibility to the Zoom assembly, e-mail [email protected]
All of the earlier mentioned meetings are open up to the general public.
Peninsula Everyday News