• Port Angeles Business enterprise Association — In-man or woman assembly Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Cafe, 113 Del Guzzi Push (off U.S. Freeway 101).
This 7 days is the second spherical of debates for city council candidates, with incumbent Kate Dexter and challengers Jon Bruce and John Proctor.
There is a $3 minimum amount demand by Joshua’s for individuals at the PABA conference who do not purchase breakfast.
• Clallam County Economic Progress Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02net.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Assembly ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-human being luncheon conferences are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This 7 days functions Matt Nichols with a discussion of bioluminescence.
• West Close Small business and Skilled Affiliation — Satisfies in-individual just about every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the Very first Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week’s application is “Know Your Neighbors — Meet Port Ludlow.”
Registration is necessary at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/activities. Email [email protected] for information and facts on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Digital conference at noon Tuesday.
This 7 days attributes Robert Bindschadler with “Taming Bigfoot: Setting up a Greener Local community.”
For accessibility to the Zoom conference, electronic mail [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Digital conference at midday Thursday.
This 7 days features T.J. Plastow with the Chimacum High School Interact Club: Rotary Youth Management Assembly (RYLA) Report.
To sign up for the Zoom assembly, electronic mail [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Dawn Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This 7 days characteristics an update from the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce.
For access to the Zoom conference, e mail PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the higher than meetings are open to the general public.
Peninsula Each day News