• Port Angeles Business enterprise Affiliation — In-individual conference Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Generate (off U.S. Freeway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This 7 days features Mark Nichols, Clallam County Prosecuting Lawyer.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-man or woman luncheon meetings are Wednesdays at midday at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
Lunch of $9.75 will contain an entree and sides.
• West Stop Enterprise and Skilled Affiliation — Fulfills in-particular person just about every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the Very first Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This 7 days attributes Centrum Govt, Robert Birman.
Registration is demanded at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/functions.
Electronic mail [email protected]ntychamber.org for information on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Midday Club — Digital meeting at midday Tuesday.
This week functions Danny Milholland with “Reinventing The Village For Modern-day Situations.”
For entry to the Zoom conference, e-mail [email protected]
• The Port Townsend Dawn Rotary Club — Virtual conferences Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week functions Brian Kuh, Team Jefferson and the Financial Progress Council.
For access to the Zoom conference, email [email protected]
All of the above conferences are open up to the community.
Peninsula Day by day Information